The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Logan blu ray and steelbook

[ Edited ]

I got charged $29.99x2 but no shipping notice.

Edit:  got shipping notice 🙃

The Captain
0 Kudos

if you wanna sell that 2nd copy let me know

Luminary
0 Kudos

I went to my best buy in Hamilton and was there fifteen minutes after the store opened and there was only 2 Logan steelbooks left. Just a heads up everyone if you want to buy a copy of the steelbook in stores i would not wait to long my store sold out in 15minutes so ya good luck everyone. i always go get my steelbooks right when the store opens and i have never seen one go that fast before.crazy
The Captain
0 Kudos

I got in my local branch at opening. It appeared that there were a total of 4 copies on shelf - two at the front of the store with the "new releases" and two on the shelf with "new and recent releases".

The Captain
0 Kudos

Got mine with a huge slash across the front. No more available online and none in my local store.... fantastic.
The Captain
0 Kudos

i was online last night and really early this morning trying to reserve a copy and got nothing.

Luminary

When I went to the Best Buy in my local area to return one of the two Logan steelbooks because of a dent on the cover.  I asked one of the employees about if they had anymore ( yes a very silly question) and informed me that within a hour after the store opened one customer came in and grabbed all four  Logan steelbooks they had in the store. Smiley Frustrated Oh well I am glad I was able to preorder this movie. Smiley Very Happy

Epic Genius

So I guess if anyone needs a replacement for their damaged copy, they should visit the auction sites where all the hoarders are selling them for a fortune, or simply catch up with the hoarder that cleaned out @bjmaxvin67 's local store.

Word of caution for those looking to get a copy, as the returns are processed, you will start seeing stock appear in some stores. Good chance those are simply damaged copies being re-stocked.

The U.S. is also out of both editions they carried, which is a bummer since I lost out on the 4K.

By the time BB Canada confirmed which edition we were getting, it was already sold-out and so far no additional inventory appeared for online purchasing.

Luminary

Jacques1400 wrote:

they should visit the auction sites where all the hoarders are selling them for a fortune, or simply catch up with the hoarder that cleaned out @bjmaxvin67 's local store.

Actually @Jacques1400 that is in so many words what I told the gentleman who work at Best Buy. Smiley Very Happy  This just my opinion but they need to start limiting steelbook exclusive in store items to 1 per person depending how much inventory a store gets. But seeing they had 8 copies of the steelbook xXx Return of Xander Cage at the store I guess they just want to get rid of the Logan inventory ( I cannot blame them ) I guess there is no easy answer.  Smiley Very Happy

Luminary
0 Kudos

jtothen wrote:
Got mine with a huge slash across the front. No more available online and none in my local store.... fantastic.

Hey @jtothen sadly this is a common story with many steelbook collectors on this forum. Smiley Sad In all honesty I have no answer as to what to do with the Logan steelbook with the huge slash across the front other than call customer service and explain to them what has happen.  My only other suggestion is to keep a look out on the forum to see if Best Buy Canada gets any new Logan steelbook supplies and preorder it again then return the one with the slash. For any future orders of steelbook titles you may want; is to preorder 2 copies and when the order comes in keep the best copy then return the other copy to the store.Smiley Happy I hope this is of some help to you. Smiley Happy