The Captain

Re: Logan blu ray and steelbook

@bjmaxvin67 Yeah it's frustrating! I already contacted Customer Support. They offered a discount off the order so I went with that rather than returning and paying more for the regular edition. In all my years collecting this is the first time it has happened. Any other time they've been undamaged or I've been able to exchange them. I think I'll have to start ordering two unfortunately.
The Oracle
0 Kudos

My 1 opened copy of Logan has small scratch on the back where the black oil container thing is. Good thing I got a extra lol. They should once the steelbook art is on put those clear plastic sticker sheets to prevent scratches (like the things they put on consoles and tvs)
Epic Genius

If anyone in the Montreal region has a defect that he would like to exchange, I've got a perfect mint spare here.  If not claimed, I'll just return it to a store...

Luminary

I have 3 copies that are unopened in the Metro Vancouver area. I just don't care for the artwork. If anyone is interested, they can grab them from me at cost otherwise, I will be returning them to the Metrotown location.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

ShadowOfLight wrote:

I have 3 copies that are unopened in the Metro Vancouver area. I just don't care for the artwork. If anyone is interested, they can grab them from me at cost otherwise, I will be returning them to the Metrotown location.

I know @bevanz19 is looking for a copy and is from Victoria which be easier then the copy I was gonna send to him since I have to exchange mine

Luminary
0 Kudos

@Drum18 still got the spare ? i need a copy 

The Captain
0 Kudos

@ShadowOfLightare you willing to ship to Ontario? I'd gladly take one off your hands and pay shipping expenses.

Community Manager

Hey everyone, just a reminder, we cannot allow the public coordinatation of buying and selling between forum users on the forum, as per the community guidelines

Best Buy Canada does not allow forum users coordinating buying and selling on the public forum threads, however, I hope everyone ends up successfully getting their hands on copies if they know of people who have copies to spare. We just can't do that on the forum. Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy Thanks guys.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer

I find it disgusting how many of these are online for 60$.

Best buy needs to start limiting purchases.

What is our past time has become a Haven for scalper like behavior and it disgusts me.

Shame on all these people, but Shame on me for missing the pre-order before they sold out.
Luminary
0 Kudos

@Wol-shiver They do limit them to 2-3 in-store and online