Highlighted
Community Manager

Movie Trailers on the Best Buy Canada Website

Hey.

I just wanted to share that trailers for some movies can now be viewed online on movies' product pages of the Best Buy Canada website. Hopefully there will be loads more to come!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle

Re: Movie Trailers on the Best Buy Canada Website

Well @BBYTerence, here are a few trailers of movies I am looking forward to seeing at the theater during the final months of 2017 -2018. Smiley Very Happy

The Oracle

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Hey @BBYTerence

This is China's trailer for Thor: Ragnarok which is much more focused on the action that we've come to expect in Marvel films, it also includes an appearance by one character we've been expecting to see, Doctor Strange. 

The Oracle
0 Kudos

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Can stop you right there on Downsizing. It's one of, if not the single most disappointing movies I've seen all year. After Damon gets shrunk, the movie just has no idea what to do, where to go or where to focus. It's borderline awful -- so don't waste your time, unless Payne recuts it between now and Christmas.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

pikachuforever wrote:

Can stop you right there on Downsizing. It's one of, if not the single most disappointing movies I've seen all year. After Damon gets shrunk, the movie just has no idea what to do, where to go or where to focus. It's borderline awful -- so don't waste your time, unless Payne recuts it between now and Christmas.

From your comment I gather you did not like the movie and I also get the impression @pikachuforever that you saw this at The Toronto International Film Festival. Smiley Very Happy Unfortunately, pikachuforever I never go into these movie with high expectations.  I am not expecting it or any movie I have put on my to see list to be  great; I go to slightly entertained and not have to think about the real world for 90-120mins. At anyrate Peace and Happy Thanksgiving!!!Smiley Happy  

Legendary Epic Genius

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

pikachuforever wrote:

From your comment I gather you did not like the movie and I also get the impression @pikachuforever that you saw this at The Toronto International Film Festival. Smiley Very Happy Unfortunately, pikachuforever I never go into these movie with high expectations.  I am not expecting it or any movie I have put on my to see list to be  great; I go to slightly entertained and not have to think about the real world for 90-120mins. At anyrate Peace and Happy Thanksgiving!!!Smiley Happy  

I did see it at TIFF -- and it was the most disappointing of the 36 movies I saw! Just wanted to save you some money and time come December. And considering the whole movie is satirical and says a lot about the real world we live in (perhaps far too much for its own good), you'll have a hard job being entertained for all 135 minutes of the movie, lol.

And yes, Happy Thanksgiving. Be thankful for movies that actually deserve your time, and leave movies like this in the dust. Smiley Wink

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Boy am I looking forward to seeing this movie!!!