The Oracle

Samurai Jack: Complete series and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1

[ Edited ]

Hi@BBYTerence,

Forgive me but rather than making two seperate posts for this question I just made one. But will Best Buy Canada be getting the Samurai Jack: The Complete Series Box Set (BD) [Blu-ray] https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samurai-jack-the-complete-series-box-set-blu-ray/33436911.p?skuId=33436...                                                                                                                

and  

the Japanese anime Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-one-blu-ray/33437361.p?s...:

I know Best Buy Canada does carry anime from FUNimation Entertainment like Code Geass; so hopefully they will carry this Bluray set.Smiley Happy

So what ever information you find good or bad I will Thank You in advance.Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Re: Samurai Jack: Complete series and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1

I will have to get back to you on both questions.

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Samurai Jack: Complete series and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1

No worries @BBYTerenceSmiley Happy I  have always been a fan of the Samurai Jack cartoon and the Mobilesuit Gundam Franchise so what ever you find out will be greatly appreciated and Thank You again!!!Smiley Very Happy

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I was wondering @BBYTerence and/or @BBYLaura has there been any word as to if Best Buy Canada will be carrying the Samurai Jack: The Complete Series Box Set (BD) [Blu-ray]. In addition to the Japanese anime Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season 1? Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi there @bjmaxvin67

No update just yet! 

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYLaura wrote:

Hi there @bjmaxvin67

No update just yet! 

Thank You @BBYLaura for the update; this is not directed at you I am just venting and disappointed  but with a release date of 10/17/2017 (next week) for Samurai Jack: The Complete Series Box Set [Blu-ray]  I do not think BBY Canada will be recieving this title. Smiley Sad But hopefully there is better news for Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Season One [Blu-ray] since it has a release date of 11/14/2017. At any rate Thank You again for the update and if could you just inform me if they will or will not recieve this title. Smiley Happy