Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Shenanigans and random movie references :D

[ Edited ]

Joe Pesci, or was it Leo Getz? said it best about drive-thrus.

The Oracle

Re: If I preordered a movie and the price got lowered, do I get it for the lower price?

Lol @casey1985 it was Joe Pesci in Lethal Weapon 2. I had to watch the clip just now cause you reminded me about it. They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got beeped. They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care." Hahaha
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: If I preordered a movie and the price got lowered, do I get it for the lower price?

I worked Tim Horton's Drive Thru for many years. I'd say the number of mistakes I made were outweighed by people changing their minds when they got to their window, outright lying about what they said they wanted, or simply driving past the speaker and saying they forgot to stop. You'd be very surprised what people tried to pull.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Shenanigans and random movie references :D

[ Edited ]

LOL

The drive-thru comments and the Joe Pesci Lethal Weapon reference made my day. Gotta love that guy's rants! Smiley Very Happy

BTW, this thread was branched off from this one here:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/If-I-preordered-a-movie-and-the-price-got-lowered-do-I-...

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation