The Captain

Thor Ragnarok Steelbook?

Will Best Buy be getting a Steelbook for Thor Ragnarok?

Epic Genius

Re: Thor Ragnarok Steelbook?

Considering it's not in theatres yet, and that the standard Amaray edition has not even been posted anywhere in North America, I'm pretty certain that the answer is not available at this time. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
The Oracle

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Why is every marvel/dc steelbook $44.99+. I’m glad I’m not really into some of these movies to buy the steelbook. I never even seen the last Thor movie or a few other movies even though they are on Netflix’s lol
Luminary
0 Kudos

i ordered mine this morning, was surprised to see it posted so early.  hopefully it won't be like it was for GotG2 - it's up, wait no it's not, can't order - it's up again, we think ... that was frustrating :-S

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

The Thor Ragnorak is available for online preorder!Smiley Very Happy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/SearchResults.aspx?type=product&page=1&sortBy=relevance&sortDir=...

The Oracle
0 Kudos

DoodlesMom wrote:

i ordered mine this morning, was surprised to see it posted so early.  hopefully it won't be like it was for GotG2 - it's up, wait no it's not, can't order - it's up again, we think ... that was frustrating :-S

I doubt it @DoodlesMom but what do I know; it would not suprise me if that did happen again. Smiley Happy I think the issue with GotG2 steelbook was that Disney did not want BBY to announce they were introducing 4K before they did at their D23 convention. Smiley Happy 

Luminary
0 Kudos

right, I had forgotten about that @bjmaxvin67.  We're going to see the Dbox version this weekend.  can't wait, reviews are saying it's the best marvel movie yet. =-D

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

DoodlesMom wrote:

I doubt it @DoodlesMom but what do I know; it would not suprise me if that did happen again. Smiley Happy I think the issue with GotG2 steelbook was that Disney did not want BBY to announce they were introducing 4K before they did at their D23 convention. Smiley Happy 

The Captain
0 Kudos

It won't let me order it because of the placeholder date of Dec. 31, 2018 and my credit card expires around the same time...anyone know how to get around it?

Epic Genius

@DavidLobo

Use Paypal, it's safer than leaving your credit card number all over the place. Smiley Wink

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Fake expiration date from r the future but make sure to change it when you get your new card.