Epic Genius

Transformers: 5 Movie Collection (SteelBook)

No need to wait for the ten gazillion double dips with the Transformers franchise, here's the latest ready for pre-order.

m2225688.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/transformers-5-movie-collection-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-r...?

Highlighted
The Oracle

Re: Transformers: 5 Movie Collection (SteelBook)

Lol guess I'll pass on this steelbook. I already got the last batch plus steelbooks before except Dark Of The Moon since I missed the H M V Edition. Also I'm buying the Last knight steelbook. We all know there will be a 6 movie collection and so on. It's a trend for all these movie series.
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Leprekon

For me, it's a matter of completion, I really don't care for the franchise in any way, but I can't pass on it.

I do draw the line on TV Series though, I have zero interest unless the price break is in the $30 range. Smiley Wink

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Your right @Jacques1400, I ended up preordering it just in case I do decide to keep it. I do have rewards points to redeem so who knows
The Oracle
0 Kudos

The Oracle

@Jacques1400 @Leprekon

Price drops tomorrow to $45.99.  Saw it advertised in the paper flyer today.

It's not currently in stock for those who haven't already pre-ordered but it might come back in stock the way 

Transformers The Last Knight 4K(SteelBook) is now in stock again.

Or there's always the slim chance that it will be released in stores on Tuesday.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I’ll probably return or cancel my order @casey1985 but thanks for the heads up.
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
I’ll probably return or cancel my order @casey1985 but thanks for the heads up.

It has probably already entered the processing stage since it releases on Tuesday.

Epic Genius

Normally, orders are starting to be processed Friday-Saturday-Sunday prior to Tuesday release...

casey1985 wrote:

It has probably already entered the processing stage since it releases on Tuesday.

The Oracle

Drum18 wrote:

Normally, orders are starting to be processed Friday-Saturday-Sunday prior to Tuesday release...

casey1985 wrote:

Confused myself having already seen the flyer.  Convinced myself today was Friday. Smiley LOL