The Oracle

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Steelbook

Coltyboy wrote:
For me it's a 1 cent difference because of the free shipping on the $37.99 price ($42.55 vs $42.54)

If you order 1 then ya but if it stays that price and when it ships you can call to get the price adjustment if it doesn't automatically. But people like me and @Drum18 order extras in case of dents and scratches. 

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

My god... NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m2225127.jpg

At least, Paramount could have made this one match the recent version??????????

Image4.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius

Drum18 wrote:

My god... NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m2225127.jpg

That's one of the theatrical poster designs. It sucks that it doesn't match the 4 from earlier this year, but it's still pretty sweet cover art.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Yes @pikachuforever the cover is "ok", but once again, it won't match the rest.... oh well... seems like the norm now (except for Fast & Furious franchise)

Here's what my setup will look like...

transformers.jpg

The Oracle

Honestly I'm not surprised it doesn't match. They will release the set again to match and get more money. I think this cover is ugly but I'm still getting it.
Highlighted
The Oracle
0 Kudos

So, do you think the 4K logos are on the actual steelbook?

Kinda looks that way to me.

The Oracle

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence

Received my copy today, in a WHITE BUBBLE MAILER??

It does not appear to be damaged, but I cringe every single time.

If BB is going to limit Steelbook purchase to online purchases, or a handful in stores, I don't consider it unreasonable to expect adequate packaging for the shipments.

Edit: Unfortunately found it was damaged (1 inch crease) at the top near the fold in the "J" card, so the hunt begins. Smiley Frustrated

Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know. Those are valid points indeed. I will pass your feedback along.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Funny that I got an email around noon saying that my order just shipper... and 30 min ago, I got an email from BBY saying that my order may be 3-5 days late... and now when I got to my postal box, the order was there...

System may be a little bit mixed up...