Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Steelbook

Leprekon wrote:
I had 2 boxes of 4 inside so maybe I got lucky.

You should all consider yourselves lucky for the ones that even got a copy...period.

Yet again another delay in delivery.
I have yet to receive even a shipping notice for this. I would have assumed to get one by the day prior to release date.

Maybe Best Buy is waiting for one of your returns to come in so they can ship me one of your defective/spine slashed/dented copies.

This is a joke.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Marcus05

Check your order, there was a glitch, a lot of people got a delay message yet it already had been shipped, or had already been delivered.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Have you tried in store?   Saw 3 copies in mine today.

Marcus05 wrote:
You should all consider yourselves lucky for the ones that even got a copy...period.

I have yet to receive even a shipping notice for this. I would have assumed to get one by the day prior to release date.

Maybe Best Buy is waiting for one of your returns to come in so they can ship me one of your defective/spine slashed/dented copies.

This is a joke.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Jacques1400 wrote:

@Marcus05

Check your order, there was a glitch, a lot of people got a delay message yet it already had been shipped, or had already been delivered.

Nothing....no delay message like i've seen in the past.

Last email notification from Best Buy for this order was back on Sept.12 stating awaiting release date. No mention of a delay.

If I had known this, I would have at least made an attempt to pick up day of release (yesterday) in store.....

Luminary
0 Kudos

Drum18 wrote:

Have you tried in store?   Saw 3 copies in mine today.

Marcus05 wrote:

This is a joke.

I'll be checking tonight after work....it's tough for me to make time to get to the store. That's why I rely on online orders mainly. But it seems now that isn't reliable either....

The Oracle
0 Kudos

@Marcus05

I don't even bother to pre order anymore.

I just wait for stock to reappear online.

It's happening with every release on release day now.

Luminary

Picked up in store....there was loads of them. At least 20 or so. And only 34.99! Not the 37.99 from preorder.
A rare win.
The Captain
0 Kudos

I got my shipping notice after the movie was delivered
The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@Marcus05

I know you probably have a life and all but you oughta check the prices of steelbooks online a little more often.

It's been listed at $34.99 for a long time.

That's the beauty of Paramount.

All the way back to the days of videotape, they always seem to have the least expensive releases.

Transformers                               $34.99 Paramount

Spider-Man Homecoming           $39.99 Sony

Wonder Woman                          $44.99 Warner Brothers

All 3 steelbook releases are 4K.+ Blu-ray + Digital