Community Manager

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

Wow! Good news for those who are keen on this one! Smiley Happy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ghost-in-the-shell-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-r...

Thanks @bjmaxvin67

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Well @ShadowOfLight, @pikachuforever@newmantrophy, @kaw and @BBYTerence it looks like Ghost In the Shell Is getting a Steelbook release in Best Buy Canada.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ghost-in-the-shell-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ra...?

Awesome. Thanks for the tag Smiley Happy

Luminary
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Well @ShadowOfLight, @pikachuforever@newmantrophy, @kaw and @BBYTerence it looks like Ghost In the Shell Is getting a Steelbook release in Best Buy Canada.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ghost-in-the-shell-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ra...?

That's awesome, @bjmaxvin67. Thanks for the tag. Pre-ordered!

The Captain

I'm so happy that Best Buy Canada has the Ghost in the Shell steelbook.

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence

Any confirmation for Lego Batman that was announced today on BBY USA. 

IMG_9784.jpg

And also, any news for John wick as #1 and #2 have been announced too at BBY USA.  

01.jpg02.jpg

Community Manager

@Drum18

Just waiting to hear back. Stay tuned  . . .

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey @Drum18 and everyone.

I haven't forgotten about Lego Batman, John Wick, and John Wick 2. I reached out yesterday, but I have yet to receive an answer. I'm sure you guys already check the site often, but I'll also periodically check the site as well. If Best Buy Canada ends up carrying these, they might show up on the site without that being communicated out to me.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Any update on Fate Of The Furious @BBYTerence?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Leprekon.

No updates on Fate of the Furious for now. 

I'm still waiting on a list of new releases. I should know more once that team has finalized their list.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence is there any word on when the interior artwork will be revealed for the La La Land steelbook?