Pioneer

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

TomBergeron wrote:

@Leafs You tried returning something that was open and 4 months old and you expect best buy to feel sorry for you ? Why don't you try contacting lionsgate instead of crying about it on the internet. 

uhhh wrong person you linked...

The Captain
0 Kudos

TomBergeron wrote:

@Leafs You tried returning something that was open and 4 months old and you expect best buy to feel sorry for you ? Why don't you try contacting lionsgate instead of crying about it on the internet. 

I wasn't trying to return anything. I guess Lionsgate would have been the better option. Sad that you get so worked up defending Best Buy.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I think it was just your sarcasm in your post about trying to exchange a Christmas gift in the Spring; way beyond the exchange window.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence

Not sure if this is actually exclusive or not in Canada, release is Mid-May. Any chance of BB carrying it?

WW.jpg

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hello @Jacques1400.

I do see a DCU: Wonder Woman Commemorative Edition Steelbook with a May 16, 2017 street date. So yes, Best Buy Canada does plan to carry this steelbook. Smiley Happy

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition

Thanks, Found it!

Pre-orders are actually up, it's a general release, quantities should be plenty.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dcu-wonder-woman-steelbook-commemorative-edition-english-blu-ray...?

Highlighted
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence

Hum... the rainforest has this for 7$ cheaper... that's a huggeeee price difference no?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

The price has been brought to the attention of the relevant people. I'm not sure what's going on with that, but it is now up to them to adjust the price accordingly if any changes are to be made. I would also think the lowest price guarantee policy applies

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain

John Wick 1&2, Kong, Lego Batman, any word yet on Steelbooks?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Not yet. I have not received any replies about John Wick, John Wick 2, Kong, or Lego Batman.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator