The Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

First off Thank You @Drum18, for catching and announcing for anyone who missed it that Fate of the Furious is now back in stock for pre-order. Thank You again Drum18!!! Smiley Very Happy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fate-of-the-furious-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-combo-201...

The Captain

Really hope there is a Kong steelbook

The Oracle
0 Kudos

RonaldKhan wrote:

Really hope there is a Kong steelbook

I hope there is a Kong steelbook also but sadly I doubt @BBYTerence or Best Best Canada will have any information for a steelbook at this point. I understand Kong: Skull Island DVD and Blu-ray release date is estimated for July 2017; maybe BBYTerence will have some information on a steelbook release of this movie in June.  Just keep our finger crossed. Smiley LOL

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

An update on Kong: Skull Island.

Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Kong: Skull Island. It is a YES to Best Buy Canada selling a Kong: Skull Island steelbook.

As of now, I've been told that the plan is a 4K/BD combo (plans for the format and specs are subject to change; cannot guarantee 4K at this time)

No specific date is set yet, but the plan is to have it available for ONLINE pre-order some time within the next 2 weeks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Luminary

Woohoo! BBY Canada has sure stepped up their Steelbook game as of late.
Luminary
0 Kudos

....oh darn it....he said CAN'T, not CAN. I read that totally wrong....

But, even without this one....there is much hope in the Steelbook world in Canada for the time being.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Will more Logan copies be made available for pre-order? I missed the first round apparently...

Community Manager

Unfortunately there will NOT be anymore copies of the Logan steelbook available for ONLINE pre-order, but more will be made available online either on or after the release date. This product will be available in stores as well. Quantities are limited and will vary by store.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Epic Genius

@Marcus05

The way I read the post by @BBYTerence  he's saying that there WILL be a steelbook release of Kong: Skull Island.

At this point he's just not sure whether it will contain 4K or not.

But I could be wrong.

Community Manager

casey1985 wrote:

@Marcus05

The way I read the post by @BBYTerence  he's saying that there WILL be a steelbook release of Kong: Skull Island.

At this point he's just not sure whether it will contain 4K or not.

But I could be wrong.

@casey1985, you are correct.

There WILL be a Kong: Skull Island steelbook.

I've been told that the plan is to have a 4K, but I cannot guarantee that this plan is definite.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator