Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

vonkrek wrote:

I got an order in before it poofed, is my order still good, or do I have to re-order it when it goes up again?

My best guess is that BBYC had to pull the listing off temporarily while Disney/Marvel gives the official Go Live announcement...  meanwhile, pretty sure your pre-order is still valid, so no worries.

Luminary
0 Kudos

@vonkrek It got pulled but will come back. Any pre-orders that got in will remain. 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Anyone get a shipping notification, or their copy, of the Lego Batman steelbook? Mine is still showing as processing and there was no in store stock when I looked at the crack of dawn this morning.

A little paranoid as I was forced to call customer service and make an 11th hour adjustment on my order after realizing my CC number has changed since the P.O.
Legendary Epic Genius

CdnCapedCrusadr wrote:
Anyone get a shipping notification, or their copy, of the Lego Batman steelbook? Mine is still showing as processing and there was no in store stock when I looked at the crack of dawn this morning.

A little paranoid as I was forced to call customer service and make an 11th hour adjustment on my order after realizing my CC number has changed since the P.O.

I don't have them in hand yet, but I got the shipping notice yesterday for John Wick 2 and Lego Batman.

The Captain
0 Kudos

TomBergeron wrote:

@vonkrek It got pulled but will come back. Any pre-orders that got in will remain. 

Yes, this was confirmed by BBYTerence in the thread below Smiley Happy :

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Vol-2-Steelbook/td-p/175336/pag...

Community Manager
0 Kudos

ShadowOfLight wrote:

@BBYTerence, any chance of getting Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales steelbook? I'm not so pleased with the overseas editions since they changed the name to POTC: Salazar's Revenge *yuck*!

Hey @ShadowOfLight.

I don't have any info yet. I'll get back to you about this one.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Community Manager

BBYTerence wrote:

ShadowOfLight wrote:

@BBYTerence, any chance of getting Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales steelbook? I'm not so pleased with the overseas editions since they changed the name to POTC: Salazar's Revenge *yuck*!

Hey @ShadowOfLight.

I don't have any info yet. I'll get back to you about this one.

I've been told that Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. All other info regarding this steelbook is TBD at this point.

I've created a thread for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Why in the world was my Lego Batman steelbook prebook got cancelled and I never got an email about it??? So now I am screwed since I can't go to the store or order it again online. I am sure if I call in I will get some stupid run around

Shipment has been cancelled.
Sold and shipped by: Best Buy Canada
Shipment 2

Ask a question or initiate a return.

Take a look at our before you send a message.

The LEGO Batman Movie (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
The LEGO Batman Movie (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
Item Status: Shipment Cancelled
Item Price $32.99
Quantity: 1
Community Manager

What's your the order number and the email associated with your account @RonaldKhan? Could you send that info to me in a private message? I don't have any access to that info, but I would like to pass that along so someone can reach out to you.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

@RonaldKhan Hit them up on twitter as well