Epic Genius

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

@DoodlesMom

Well, that's because they are not "Steelbooks", plain run of the mill Amaray plastic cases. Smiley Wink

Legendary Epic Genius

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Well as of this point a exclusive three letter retailer video and music chain in the UK is showing two concepts versions of what their possible version of the War of The Planet Of The Apes steelbook will look like.  At this time a release date is estimated for October 2017; but as we know that is subject to change and their is nothing on the BB USA site.  But at any rate I will just throw this question to you @BBYTerence as to if you have heard anything as to if Best Buy Canada will be recieving this steelbook. what you are or are not able to find out I will Thank You in advance. Smiley Very Happy

I wish we could count how many people have asked about Apes @bjmaxvin67. I know I was among the first back in mid June (along with the awesome Baby Driver -- which just had its October street date announced today). Still hoping one shows up. Those concepts look great.

Luminary
0 Kudos

pikachuforever wrote:

I wish we could count how many people have asked about Apes @bjmaxvin67. I know I was among the first back in mid June (along with the awesome Baby Driver -- which just had its October street date announced today). Still hoping one shows up. Those concepts look great.

I love the concepts also the steelbook with Ceaser and Nova in the back seems like a good one to go with the last two steelbook. Smiley Wink Yes I know @pikachuforever it does seem like I am beating a dead horse asking the same question for that I apologize. Smiley Sad But I get this feeling seeing how the last release Dawn of the Planet Of The Apes was a Future Shop release in 2014 and was a Metalpak. Then as you know 20th Century Fox re released both Rise and Dawn (of the Planet Of The Ape) as steelbook movies in Best Buy USA but not BBY Canada. I just keep getting  this feeling that we may not be getting this steelbook and I hope I am wrong; but with a October release I guess we still have time  Smiley Happy  

Luminary

I guess next time i'll put my glasses on... lol ty @Jacques1400

Jacques1400 wrote:

@DoodlesMom

Well, that's because they are not "Steelbooks", plain run of the mill Amaray plastic cases. Smiley Wink

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I have been told to announce that the plan is to have Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 steelbooks available on September 1st.

I do not currently have any additional info, but for those who are interested, be sure to check the website around that time.

Thanks!

I was undecided if I really wanted these steelbooks but after the way season 7 of Game Of Thrones ended I will be checking online for the seasons 1-6 steelbooks being available tomorrow. Smiley Happy The sad part is that the eighth season might not air until 2019 and contain only going to be six episodes for the final season. Smiley Sad

The Captain
0 Kudos

Heard anything about getting Baby Driver steelbook?
Scout
0 Kudos

Any cover art for the Despicable Me steelbooks yet?
Pioneer

Now that War for the Planet of the Apes is confirmed for October 24 is there anything that you can tell us about a steelbook?
Luminary
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Hello, everyone.

I have been told to announce that the plan is to have Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 steelbooks available on September 1st.

I do not currently have any additional info, but for those who are interested, be sure to check the website around that time.

Thanks!

Hello, everybody.

I was wondering has anybody seen or heard any new information concerning the Game of Thrones seasons 1-6 steelbooks that were supposed to be available on September 1st. I realize that @BBYTerence is on vacation and @BBYLaura is taking over in the mean time https://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Welcome-News/BBYTerence-will-be-on-vacation/td-p/179054. But I have not seen or heard of any new GOT steelbooks being produced and when I look at the steelbook and /or I see no new stock of Game Of Thrones steelbooks being introduced on the online.  If anybody has heard of any new steelbooks being produced for seasons 1-6 could you please share that information; because Sept 1 as we know has come and gone and I have seen nothing on the USA or Canadian Best Buy site.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Epic Genius