Legendary Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

Drum18 wrote:

Now live!

Westworld: The Complete First Season (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy)

m2226127

@bjmaxvin67 @pikachuforever @BBYTerence

Thank You greatly @Drum18 for the heads up on this Westworld season steelbook; you are a life saver. Smiley Very Happy This is a great example of the true purpose of this forum give peer-to-peer advice and feedback if you have any questions and inform other of new releases if forums find them. Smiley Happy

Luminary
0 Kudos

Any information of the War for the Planet of the Apes Steelbook 4K and Blu-Ray. 

=================
If you like the comment please KUDO!
Legendary Epic Genius

@muzzybananas

Nothing other than what's been posted in this thread already, no info South of the border as well.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Jacques1400 wrote:

@muzzybananas

Nothing other than what's been posted in this thread already, no info South of the border as well.

I know @Jacques1400@muzzybananas and anybody else I neglected to mention; but this is one topic that is continually being asked on this forum to the point of nausea. But seeing how War for the Planet of the Apes has DVD and blu-ray has a release date set for October 24, 2017; which I guess is still alot of time for BBY USA and Canada to post it online but people are still concerned. Maybe more people who buy steelbooks from Best Buy Canada are concerned because first when Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was released on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, and DVD on December 2, 2014 it was as a Metalpak by Future Shop. Then Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes were rereleased in the USA Best Buy as Steelbooks last year but not in Canada; to bottom line this message I guess we are just concerned that a steelbook for War for the Planet of the Apes will not be offered in Canada but I guess as I stated before with a release date set for October 24, 2017 we still have time. Smiley Happy    

Highlighted
Luminary

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Jacques1400 wrote:

@muzzybananas

I know @Jacques1400@muzzybananas and anybody else I neglected to mention; but this is one topic that is continually being asked on this forum to the point of nausea. But seeing how War for the Planet of the Apes has DVD and blu-ray has a release date set for October 24, 2017; which I guess is still alot of time for BBY USA and Canada to post it online but people are still concerned. Maybe more people who buy steelbooks from Best Buy Canada are concerned because first when Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was released on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, and DVD on December 2, 2014 it was as a Metalpak by Future Shop. Then Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes were rereleased in the USA Best Buy as Steelbooks last year but not in Canada; to bottom line this message I guess we are just concerned that a steelbook for War for the Planet of the Apes will not be offered in Canada but I guess as I stated before with a release date set for October 24, 2017 we still have time. Smiley Happy    

We can only hope!

Love this new apes trilogy. Provided I haven't seen the latest one yet, but i'm looking forward to buying this one locally.

Would hate to have to buy the UK (3 lettered store) version that has 4K, 3D, & 2D versions on steelbook.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey everbody the Westworld 4K is available for online preorder.Smiley Very Happy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/westworld-the-complete-first-season-english-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray...?

I am assuming it is the same Metal Tin that is being advertised at Best Buy USA.

westworld1.jpg

The Captain
0 Kudos

So the 2 expensive steelbooks, GotG2 and WW, are both delayed in shipping to me. This better not happen again. Figure it out, BB.

I'm paying $50 to not watch it on release day.

Legendary Epic Genius

@Leafs17

Not trying to be funny here, since CS does not monitor this forum I really don't see the purpose of your comment.

Personally, if I wish to see a movie on release day (which is not often), then I simply go to a store and purchase a copy.

Some of the exclusives are not available in stores, so pre-ordering simply assures you a copy at some point, after all shipping is free!. Nowhere does BB guarantee that you will receive a product on the release date.

As for the price, that's a personal choice for individuals to make prior to purchasing. If you are that unhappy with the purchase, then you might want to consider returning it once received. I'm pretty sure that it would make someone happy to get their hands on your copy at some point. Smiley Wink

Luminary

Any news on upcoming steelbooks not already up for pre-order?
The Captain

Thanks for being so condescending, Jacques. I really don't see the point of your comment.