Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

Drum18 wrote:

@BBYTerence

BBY USA has now announced 2 steelbooks for Kingsman: The Golden Circle (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks).  Can we pray to get at least one here???

Kingsman: The Golden Circle BBY USA Steelbooks

@Drum18, seeing how I just came back from seeing and enjoying the new movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle I will most definitely will be praying to get the steelbook hear at BBY Canada. Seeing how we got the first movie on steelbook through them; it would be strange if they did not. Smiley Very Happy

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence,

Best Buy USA has now announced The Dark Tower (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray) SteelBook will we be getting that here at Best Buy Canada?Smiley Happy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-dark-tower-steelbook-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-only--best-buy-201...

11530009-4454508190509232.jpg

I was not that impressed with the movie nor am I impressed with the steelbook artwork; but for those that are here is what it looks like.Smiley Happy

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I'd love to know if the Spider-Man: Homecoming Steelbooks will come back in stock between now and its release date. I would LOOOOOVE to get a copy.
Legendary Epic Genius

@Sam74

Check on a regular basis, some orders get cancelled so they return to stock, but the important day is "release day".

New inventory tends to materialize on release day, but you have to start checking very early on, otherwise they can get gobbled up pretty quickly.

Pioneer

Thanks! Will definitely do that! Smiley Happy
The Oracle

Sam74 wrote:
Thanks! Will definitely do that! Smiley Happy

Also check every day multiple times during the week it is released because more stock is often released then as well.

This happened for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and for Wonder Woman.  They were in stock for a couple days after release day.  Wonder Woman just sold out on Saturday after it came back into stock on Tuesday and it may even come back into stock again.

Luminary

[ Edited ]

@bjmaxvin67 ... the new kid on the block starting with S and rhymes with "fun fries" has exclusive rights for this. Release date Oct. 31st

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

ShadowOfLight wrote:

@bjmaxvin67 ... the new kid on the block starting with S and rhymes with "fun fries" has exclusive rights for this. Release date Oct. 31st

Thank You @ShadowOfLight for letting me know that; it looks like they are trying to carry on from the previous three letter Canadian music and movie retailer. Smiley HappyAt this time I am not able to find it; so I am assuming like the previous store I will have to go in there in the morning of release day to purchase the steelbook.Smiley Very Happy  

The Oracle
0 Kudos

@ShadowOfLight

Wow does that site suck Smiley LOL

Looks like it was created the day the internet was invented and slowwwwwwwww.

But didn't find that information.

Luminary

[ Edited ]

@bjmaxvin67, @casey1985

There is a FaceBook posting by them. Might be a good idea to subscribe to get the latest info. Smiley Wink