The Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

The cover is just like the one on bestbuy US and also the 3 letter music chain in the UK
The Oracle

@Leprekon does it look like this cover art?Smiley Happy

ob_3c319c_spider-man-homecoming-edition-limitee.jpg

02-484043.jpg

Epic Genius

@Sam74

From the US Site:

5916905_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpg

The Oracle

@BBYLaura and/or @BBYTerence is there any word on if Best Buy Canada will be recieving The Hitman's Bodyguard SteelBook, Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Epic Genius

Sam74 wrote:
Soooooo, 5 days to go until Spider-Man: Homecoming and we still don't have a cover... Smiley Happy

Yep.  They did the same thing with The Lion King.  Didn't put up the cover until after it was released although everybody already knew what it looked like.

Just like they know what this cover looks like.

Epic Genius

So is this the first title that was originally released as a steelbook to be re-released with a 4K UHD disc?

From the US site:

New! Deadpool [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [Only @ Best Buy] 2016

Deadpool [SteelBook] [4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray] [Only @ Best Buy] [2016] - Front_Standard

Pioneer

We know what it'll look like. Just thought it was weird to not have an updated cover so close to the release date. Smiley Happy
The Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Sam74 wrote:
We know what it'll look like. Just thought it was weird to not have an updated cover so close to the release date. Smiley Happy

It looks like it had a BBY US release date of 10/03/2017 and has been sold out already.  Not meaning to jump the gun on a movie that has not been released. But I hope this is not a foreshadowing of what to expect when Deadpool 2 is released on steelbook (us not getting a copy).Smiley Happy.

kaw Luminary
Luminary

[ Edited ]

The art is finally up now for the Spider-Man Homecoming Steelbook.

m2225424

Luminary
0 Kudos

I was just wondering if anyone has heard about a delay with the Spiderman homecoming steelbook because the other times i have pre ordered a steelbook the money has always come out on the Friday before release date. Yet my money has not been taken out yet an i have two friends i have checked with that also have it on pre order and there money has not come out.also i called best buy and the woman i talked to did not have an answer it just still showed up as a pre order in there system and the best buy flyer is not showing it at all in there advertising. Any thoughts people