Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

I remember someone asking about the MIB Trilogy, Resident Evil & Underworld Collections Steelbooks.

Those may become available on the BB site at some point, just like the Baby Driver Steelbook they appear to be a general retail release for us in Canada.

Same with the Jumanji 4K steelbook, which was listed on the BB US site when they created the placeholder.

Jumanji SteelBook 4K Ultra HD BlurayBluray Only Best Buy 1995
Model: 51809
SKU: 6123403

QTY

PRICE

$24.99

Pre-order release date: TUE 12/05

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hi guys ! First time i post here, although im always reading evrything postes here haha. Has anyone ordered the batman vs two-face steelbook ? It still hasn’t shipped, was wondering if anyone received it yet. Thanks !
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@CGKid91

I'm waiting for CS to get back to me, mine has not shipped either.

Kind of weird that they haven't sent a late notice after a weeks delay, but hey!, BB works in strange and mysterious ways these days. Smiley Frustrated

Edit:

Here's the response from CS, I can't say that I agree with their explanation since I pre-ordered my copy the same day that it got listed, and unless their inventory was 25 copies, it does not make sense.

I'll probably source a copy south of the border so I don't lose out.

BestBuy.ca

Thank you for your email regarding your order #xxxxxxxx.

After looking into our system we were able to confirm that we are currently out of stock of the Batman vs. Two-Face (SteelBook) (Blu-ray). It is possible that we may receive more stock of this item however, we are not sure when inventory may arrive.

The item may have been in-stock when you placed the order.This inventory discrepancy may be due to multiple customers ordering at the same time causing inventory to be depleted after check-out has completed.

We are doing our best for you to get this item as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing Bestbuy.ca and please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may caused you.

Sincerely,

Pioneer

@Jacques1400

Thanks for the response. When i ordered it, it was still in stock for about a full week after i ordered it, so i cant say i agree either, but hey, lets hope it goes back in stock. Happened to me for « they live » also, i received it about two weeks later. Crossing fingers for all of us who pre-ordered it.
The Oracle

@CGKid91 @Jacques1400

Have you checked for copies at your local stores?

I believe I saw 4 copies at my local store last week.

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@casey1985

I appreciate your help, but I'm not running to stores hunting for items that I pre-ordered a month in advance.

If BB Canada cannot handle their online orders for whatever reasons, then I'll make alternate arrangements to get a copy from a retailer who can actually deliver.

It's a matter of principle, even If it costs me 3 times as much, I don't really care at this point.

It's starting to be a regular occurrence and I'm getting tired of it, so much so that I'm ordering a second copy of everything from the US because of BB Canada's consistent product delivery issues.

Edit: BB Canada can refund me back when they decide to ship them, I'll probably have an un-damaged copy by that time anyway.

Highlighted
Pioneer

@casey1985

Thanks, i just went to a store nearby, and they had a couple left (Marché-Central in Montreal, Quebec, for those on the lookout). Still kinda weird that they have some sitting in stores, while they cant fulfill their online pre-orders. Anyhow, thanks. Lets hope everyone find theirs too.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

For anyone who is interested and has not picked up a copy, there are more steelbooks of Game of Thrones Season 7 available for online pre-order.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle

@BBYTerence can you please find out about The Hitman’s Bodyguard Steelbook? It comes out Nov 21 and there’s one at BB US
Epic Genius

@BBYTerence

Any chance of digging out what's happening with Batman vs Two Face Steelbook?

Release date will be 2 weeks old on Tuesday, and no updates on the online orders from any source.

https://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/m-p/180651#M5651