Coco Blu-ray Steelbook Bilingual

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

Drum18 wrote:

Coco is now available for pre-order!!! @BBYTerence

Coco Blu-ray Steelbook English

Thank You @Drum18 for the update about Coco being available for pre-order!!! Smiley Very Happy  Well I am very happy to see Best Buy Canada is finally starting to release more Disney animated movies. Smiley Happy 

Luminary
0 Kudos

And of course it's priced to be 1 penny less than needed for free shipping.  BB gets cheaper every year.

Last year around September you could still get free shipping on $25, just before Christmas they bumped it up by $10.

Has anyone else noticed that this seems to be the same story as "The Book of Life"?  Is there anything original anymore? *sigh*

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Drum18 wrote:

Coco is now available for pre-order!!! @BBYTerence

Coco Blu-ray Steelbook English

Thank You @Drum18 for the update about Coco being available for pre-order!!! Smiley Very Happy  Well I am very happy to see Best Buy Canada is finally starting to release more Disney animated movies. Smiley Happy 

The Captain
0 Kudos

**competitor** did the same thing, but BB lowest price (nonexistent) policy is outrageous, far away from **competitor**'s!
Legendary Epic Genius

LOVE that there are 2 options for Blade Runner 2049. Still overpriced, but that's besides the point.

Also, odd there's been no announcement on Justice League when Thor and Coco (with 3D!) were announced on the opening day/weekend of their theatrical releases...

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Give it time @pikachuforever, if you notice it seems to take Warner Bros longer to announce steelbook releases for their movies for example Blade Runner 2049 which was also distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures was released at the theaters on October 6, 2017 and was announced for BBY online preorder Nov 11, 2017 (almost a month later). Smiley Happy So I guess we can expect the same thing for Justice League steelbook; I am also guessing Disney new up front they were going to release both Thor and Coco as a BBY exclusive up front which may be why they were announced as soon as the

movies premiered. Smiley Very Happy At any rate I doubt BBY Canada is going to pass on getting this movie in as a steelbook release. Smiley Wink

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@DoodlesMom @MerlinT

The free shipping rate was bound to increase, it had remained at $25.00 for years.

When the online retailer raised it to $35.00, they followed through, but even at $35.00 it's still cheaper than the remaining few retailers. The blue american retailer requires a $50.00 purchase.

As for the movie price break point, well..... when free shipping was $25.00 movies sold for $24.99, nothing has changed, only it's now $34.99. Smiley Wink

The Oracle
0 Kudos

The Baby Driver steelbook is now available from a couple of places for $25.00.  Take a look around online.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hello everyone! Happy black friday!

Just to let know to people who ordered the dunkirk Steelbook (the one at the big A) that it is not available anymore and your steelbook has transformed into the regular blu-ray edition. I just found out. So be careful.

That would have not happened at first if BB had handle it.

Ciao

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

W TF?? You’re right, bait and switch from the river company.  No notification either.  I just cancelled my copy as i only got it for the steelbook version.  Thanks for the heads up @Charles1905 Smiley Happy that sucks Smiley Sad