Well, another one down for 2018. Smiley Frustrated

@duduvipe

There probably be some group buy's as well if you look around. Smiley Wink

Legendary Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

Jacques1400 wrote:

@duduvipe

What @bjmaxvin67 is saying is that you can purchase it from Canada and have it delivered to a store on the US side if you live close to a border crossing.

Or like myself, have it delivered to a forwarding address in the US, BB US does not deliver to Canada.

Thank you @Jacques1400 for clarifying that; I forget and natually assume people from discussions on this forum knew what I was saying that when I say ordering from Best Buy US that BB US does not deliver to Canada (my bad). But as you stated above you can have it delivered to a store on the US side if you live close to a border crossing or have it delivered to a forwarding address in the US. Now since we have found out  Best Buy Canada will not carry a steelbook for "The Greatest Showman" I will be driving over the border to purchase a copy.  Here is a link for BBY International orders. Smiley Happy

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com-Knowledge-Base/International-Orders/ta-p/964299

On another note it seems Steelbooks Exclusives Dead at BB Canada truly pitiful.Smiley Mad

Highlighted
The Captain

I'm sorry! I'm new on the forum and I've just moved to Canada recently (I'm from Brazil). Still trying to find my way around to get the steelbooks! Thanks!

The Captain
0 Kudos

Desperately want the Steelbook of "The Greatest Showman". I'm hoping to see there will be non exclusive steelbooks in the near future. It's much easier to find steelbooks in other countries than Canada.
Legendary Epic Genius

@wongkarwai2046

Agreed, unfortunately the Canadian market is lacking competition among other things.

Luminary
0 Kudos

I heard that the two Jack Reacher movies will be released as steelbooks in March. (Saw it at the site of the big 'A'). It doesn't seem to be exclusives. Any chance it will be available at Best buy Canada @BBYTerence?
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Community Manager

Charles1905 wrote:
I heard that the two Jack Reacher movies will be released as steelbooks in March. (Saw it at the site of the big 'A'). It doesn't seem to be exclusives. Any chance it will be available at Best buy Canada @BBYTerence?

Hello!

I was told today that there will be no steelbooks for the Jack Reacher movies at Best Buy Canada.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service issue, complaint, problem with your bestbuy.ca account, or inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence

Seeing how the two Jack Reacher movies to be released were part of the Paramount Steelbook Wave March 2018  https://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Paramount-Steelbook-Wave-March-2018/td-p/181978; will Best Buy Canada be offering any of these other steelbooks for online preorder. Smiley Happy 

The Captain
0 Kudos

I'm curious too as I'm most interested in the Tomb Raider steelbooks, so hoping they would be available up here too.