The Oracle

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
I too am a member on that site , though im not really active on that site (more time on HDN). The steelbook section is just like HDN with post to movies. @Jacques1400 is making a thread like we currently do on this forum but when it gets shutdown we can continue the same discussions without retailers restraints.
Legendary Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@SonicBoom

Nothing being derailed, most members are already part of one forum or another.

The M-L site has been in existence since 1997, I'm simply working on finding the best solution that will make everyone here comfortable and easy to use. Smiley Wink

Edit: I'm also a member of several sites including the one you mention, they all have strenghts and weaknesses, that's part of the game.

Legendary Epic Genius

For all that are interested, i've created a new sub-forum and it's ready to go.

I also moved the original welcome thread over, I'll personally start posting stuff in the next little while, so feel free to do the same Smiley Wink

https://www.movie-list.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?43-Blu-ray-amp-DVD-News

Highlighted
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Thanks @Jacques1400 Smiley Wink
Luminary
0 Kudos

Probably one of my last post but there will be a Ferdinand steelbook from BB US. Hopefully we'll get one too. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to contain a 4k version.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

wrote:
Probably one of my last post but there will be a Ferdinand steelbook from BB US. Hopefully we'll get one too. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to contain a 4k version.

@Charles1905 I guess we were wondering the same thing today because I asked the same question. I also hope we will get this steelbook in Canada tooSmiley Very Happy

https://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Pitch-Perfect-3-4K-Steelbook-and-Ferdinand-SteelBook/m...

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

For anybody that is interested the Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time (SteelBook) (Blu-ray) is online for preorder with BBY Canada. Smiley Happy

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

The Captain

A guy goes on vacation for awhile... and I come back for this news....

Thanks Jacques for setting up that other page as this was the ONLY page I used for Steelbook info... It has been bookmarked...