Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBook Discussion Thread

I was wondering if Best Buy Canada was getting the flash season 2 and arrow season 4 Steelbooks?
Pioneer

Great suggestion! Thank you very much for this!

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to have 4 new SteelBook titles added to the LIST including Suicide Squad. Smiley Happy

@Overkill646, I'm sorry but we won't be carrying Flash or Arrow SteelBooks for the recent seasons. 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Awesome news!!! Really happy to have Suicide Squad and Jason Bourne!!! Hope the last will match the other 4!!!
Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYBilly Looking forward to getting them all. The Game of Thrones steelbooks are a bonus. Thanks and keep them coming Smiley Happy

Pioneer

why are you guys not getting the same steelbooks as best buy in usa. i really wanted the gods of egypt steelbook but best buy canada didnt get any and now the flash and the arrow and ash vs the evil dead

Community Manager

Hey @Overkill646,

That is a great question to ask and I hope I can help provide you with an answer. 

We have different buyers in Canada and in the United States, our buyers have to make their SteelBook purchasing desicions well in advance of each titles release date so they do their absolute best to forcast what will be a popular title and what the demand might be for each. Since these are non-returnable to the vendor if they don't sell, they do their best, but have to sometimes, make the tough desicion to pass on certain titles. Often, there's a demand in one market that doesn't exsist in another, so quite often, that is why you will see something offered in the U.S and not in Canada or vice-versa. 

I hope that helps, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any additional questions or concerns. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Do you guys plan to allow shipping from Best **competitor** to Canada any time soon?
Luminary
0 Kudos

@Overkill646 that's never gonna happen 

Luminary
0 Kudos

7336_tn.jpg

Please tell me this is coming to Steelbook?! @BBYBilly