Luminary

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

The Alien Covenant Steelbook is up for preorder everybody!!! Smiley LOL

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/SearchResults.aspx?query=Alien:%20Covenant%20(SteelBook

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

DCU: Batman & Harley Quinn - Best Buy Canada Exclusive Steelbook is live:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dcu-batman-harley-quinn-english-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-r...

Epic Genius

Not a Steelbook, but the Deluxe Edition with figurine is here as well:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/dcu-batman-harley-quinn-english-deluxe-edition-blu-ray-combo/m22...?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Drum18 wrote:

Now that it's been officially announced from BBY USA, can we know for BBY Canada?  Smiley Tongue @BBYTerence

Drum18 wrote:

@BBYTerence

With Spider-Man: Homecoming looking to break Box Office during the week-end with its 93% on Rotten Tomatoes, could we expect a nice SteelBook from Sony??? 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/spider-man-homecoming-digital-copy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-blu-ray-steelbook...

Spider-Man_HC_BB.jpg

This one is TBD, and I do not have any information on this yet. Stay tuned . . .

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence

I know someone has asked this before but after seeing War of the Planet of the Apes last night will there be a steelbook for this movie because this is easily the summer film to beat & one of the top 5 films of 2017. Smiley Very Happy Traditionally speaking, sequels are not as good as their predecessors but my oh boy, they sure left the best for last! Smiley LOL

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Any word on Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2? Went live on the Best Buy US site.

Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2 [Blu-ray] [SteelBook] [Only @ Best Buy] - Front_Standard

Luminary
0 Kudos

pikachuforever wrote:

Any word on Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2? Went live on the Best Buy US site.

Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2 [Blu-ray] [SteelBook] [Only @ Best Buy] - Front_Standard

Very nice @pikachuforever unfortunately I missed the season one steelbook; was it even sold at Best Buy Canada?

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Very nice @pikachuforever unfortunately I missed the season one steelbook; was it even sold at Best Buy Canada?

No steelbook here in Canada. Think the US didn't get one either -- believe it was a metalpak.

Luminary

Just recieved the steelbook Kong Skull Island and I am glad I ordered two copies at different times. One copy is in good condition; the second copy sounds like there is a disc loose and sounds like there is broken plastic floating inside. So it is off to Best Buy I go to get a refund and inform them there is problem with this steelbook. To think I was actually considering going back to pre-ordering one copy of each movie silly me; this has helped me reconsider that idea. Smiley Wink     

Luminary

Would love to see something like this come to BBY Canada! 4K + 3D

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg