Highlighted
The Captain

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Steelbook

FYI

There is a steelbook for this movie that has gone up for pre-order Smiley Wink

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets-steelbook-4k-ultra-...?

Haven't seen it myself but I have heard good things about it.

Get yours while quantites last Smiley Tongue

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Steelbook

So happy about this!! I was looking at ways to get it from the US but now I don't have to. And in 4K bless you Best Buy now don't screw up my shipping!

The Oracle
0 Kudos

@DavidLobo

Thank You for the notice; I was hoping that we would get this movie. Smiley Very Happy 

Legendary Epic Genius

Dope looking steelbook, and a price that isn't over $40?!

I feel like I should buy it for that reason alone!

Heard the movie was trash though Smiley Sad

The Oracle
0 Kudos

pikachuforever wrote:

Dope looking steelbook, and a price that isn't over $40?!

I feel like I should buy it for that reason alone!

Heard the movie was trash though Smiley Sad

I saw the film @pikachuforever and for a couple of hours' entertainment during the summer holidays, Valerian is pleasant enough eye candy. The plot is nothing memorable, though it is weird I seem to recall The Fifth Element also directed by Luc Besson was panned when it first came out and now look how popular The Fifth Element has become. Smiley Happy

Epic Genius

Just a quick heads up, I checked my BB US Steelbook order to cancel it, and that's when I noticed that it's NOT a 4K, which will translate in Hoarders here we come.

So, if you want a copy, get it now, otherwise I'm pretty sure they will disappear pretty quickly regardless if it's a good movie or not. Smiley Wink

As for the "usual" group of individuals who will complain that they did not get a copy in the next days/weeks, you have been warned.

The Oracle

[ Edited ]

Jacques1400 wrote:

Just a quick heads up, I checked my BB US Steelbook order to cancel it, and that's when I noticed that it's NOT a 4K, which will translate in Hoarders here we come.

So, if you want a copy, get it now, otherwise I'm pretty sure they will disappear pretty quickly regardless if it's a good movie or not. Smiley Wink

As for the "usual" group of individuals who will complain that they did not get a copy in the next days/weeks, you have been warned.

Thank You @Jacques1400 and again @DavidLobo for the heads up on this steelbook.  As for the "usual" group of individuals who will complain that they did not get a copy in the next days/weeks. Being a peer-to-peer forum Jacques1400 did your due diligence and have warned members of the peer-to-peer community; the rest is up to the customers and forum participants to preorder this steelbook. Smiley Wink

The Oracle
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

I saw the film @pikachuforever and for a couple of hours' entertainment during the summer holidays, Valerian is pleasant enough eye candy. The plot is nothing memorable, though it is weird I seem to recall The Fifth Element also directed by Luc Besson was panned when it first came out and now look how popular The Fifth Element has become. Smiley Happy

I have never liked the The Fifth Element so I'm guessing I wouldn't like this movie either.

At least I don't have to wonder if this would ever get delivered to me! Smiley Very Happy

Luminary

This movie was a lot of fun in the theatre. Visual eye candy and great effects. The lead actors should have been replaced though. They were not the best choices for their roles. Other than that, I wouldn't pass on this movie if you like sci-fi and interstellar space travel with great visual effects. Should look amazing in HDR.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (2017)

is available online.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter, complaint, or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation