Community Manager

Re: West World Season 1

[ Edited ]

Hi, @bjmaxvin67.

I don't have any info about this right now. I will let you know if I receive some info. Be sure to check the site periodically as well as we approach the release date.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Luminary
0 Kudos

Will Canada be getting the Steelbook as well?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Nothing is confirmed at this point in time. I don't have any info about this right now. I will let you know if I receive some info. Be sure to check the site periodically as well.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey everbody the Westworld 4K is available for online preorder.Smiley Very Happy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/westworld-the-complete-first-season-english-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray...

I am assuming it is the same Metal Tin that is being advertised at Best Buy USA.

westworld1.jpg

Also on ‎09-13-2017 @Drum18 also announced that the steelbook for season 1 of Westworld was online for preorder. Smiley Very Happy   

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/westworld-the-complete-first-season-english-steelbook-only-at-b...?

01-4543 (1).jpg