The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Wonder Woman Steelbook

[ Edited ]

ShadowOfLight wrote:

Underwhelmed by the artwork on this now that I have it in hand. Looks too comic-y for my liking. Guess it's going back and I'll get the one from Germany, the one where she crosses her arms and just shows her eyes.

Yep.  The "Power" Poster

Legendary Epic Genius

I'm in the US this week and FWIW there are lots of copies in the States.

I really like the SteelBook in-hand.  The art is very crisp and clear and is a worthy WW SteelBook for what has become an entire line of WW SteelBooks.

I also see the Universal Monsters SteelBook series as well as CLOSE ENCOUNTERS and STARSHIP TROOPERS SteelBooks.

Highlighted
The Oracle

SonicBoom wrote:

I'm in the US this week and FWIW there are lots of copies in the States.

I really like the SteelBook in-hand.  The art is very crisp and clear and is a worthy WW SteelBook for what has become an entire line of WW SteelBooks.

I also see the Universal Monsters SteelBook series as well as CLOSE ENCOUNTERS and STARSHIP TROOPERS SteelBooks.

And you're bringing back copies for everybody?!!!

That's amazing! Smiley Wink

Enjoy your week! Smiley Happy

The Oracle

And let me guess ur either the $70 or $80 guy cause there’s no way you would be nice and sell
It for $50
Legendary Oracle

[ Edited ]

muzzybananas wrote:

I have some copies for sale if anyone is interested. Search for Wonder Woman Steelbook on online competitor. 

Hey @muzzybananas I am not sure which one is yours on that site but with prices ranging from $75.00- $100.00. I think If any one is interested in more copies in the steelbook of Wonder Woman then they should order online on Best Buy Canada site which has more copies available. Smiley Happy

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/wonder-woman-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-com...

Luminary
0 Kudos

Yes, not that nice

Smiley Happy
=================
If you like the comment please KUDO!
The Oracle

Jacques1400 wrote:

Can anyone answer me one question?

Why is everyone in a panic to get a price adjustment on an item that's only going to be charged to your account in Mid-September?

Honestly, is anyone naive enough to think that the current price will be final, pricing for 4K and/or 3D is in the $29.99 to $34.99 range. Steelbook or not, BB promotes these exclusives to increase sales, not gouge you out of your hard earned money.

We all try to get the best deals we can, but common sense should prevails in my opinion. Smiley Surprised

You were saying? Smiley LOL

Just having some fun.  I was just reading some past comments and saw this one.

Legendary Epic Genius

@casey1985

Still doesn't change anything for me, what will be, will be. Smiley LOL

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Jacques1400 wrote:

@casey1985

Still doesn't change anything for me, what will be, will be. Smiley LOL

That $44.99 price still sucks though compared to GOTG Vol. 2, Spider-Man Homecoming, Transformers and Pirates.

I guess they figured they had the critical praise and decided gouging would be OK.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Wow, I quite like this cover, more so now than the pictures. I thought it was another movie poster riff. I think I'm a fan of the comic movie Steelbook have a comic like cover, this and Logan are two of my recent favourites.