Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Can I use financing option when i purchased any thing online from Best Buy using the best buy card

Hello,

I want to buy the open box iphone which is availble only online. Is there any option to make it finance while purchase anything online more than 500$.

Thanks,

Lalit

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Can I use financing option when i purchased any thing online from Best Buy using the best buy ca

Hello, @lalit_bag.

Unfortunately, Best Buy Canada does not offer financing for online purchases.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

Re: Can I use financing option when i purchased any thing online from Best Buy using the best buy ca

You can however buy a gift card in-store for the exact amount of the purchase you want to make online and finance that with the Best Buy card. Then use the gift card to do the actual purchase from our website.

Cheers