Truth Seeker
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

HELLO I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHETHER THE CURRENCY ON BESTBUY IS CANADIAN DOLLARS OR US DOLLARS?

HELLO I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHETHER THE CURRENCY ON BESTBUY IS CANADIAN DOLLARS OR US DOLLARS?

Legendary Epic Genius

Re: HELLO I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHETHER THE CURRENCY ON BESTBUY IS CANADIAN DOLLARS OR US DOLLARS?

Bestbuy.ca lists all its prices in Canadian dollars.

Cheers!

JB

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

Re: HELLO I JUST WANTED TO ASK WHETHER THE CURRENCY ON BESTBUY IS CANADIAN DOLLARS OR US DOLLARS?

[ Edited ]

Just take 30% off any Canadian price to get the current exchange rate...

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CADUSD=X&t=2y&l=on&z=l&q=l&c=

Nearly all Best Buy Canada stores are along the US borders to serve visiting customers from the USA.

Legendary Epic Genius

Important to note that while the exchange rate might be the exchange rate, the Canadian prices are adjusted to make up for the fact that our dollar is not as good at the moment, and also don't forget that the prices in Canada were always a little bit higher, even when our dollars were at par.

I suspect the way prices have shifted in the last few months that you likely won't save much money by shopping in Canada vice the USA, especially when you factor in the cost of gas and the border crossing.

JB

Scout
0 Kudos

does www.bestbuy.COM uses USD though?

Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

[ Edited ]

Yes, BestBuy.com is only in US dollars, and only ships within the USA.

Best Buy.ca is only in Canadian currency, and also only ships within Canada.