Luminary
0 Kudos

Having issues with my online cart

Can't seem to be able to get to my cart. But every other page on your website loads fine.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Having issues with my online cart

Hey!

Unfortunately, neither IT nor customer service monitors or particpates on the forum, so your post was not visible to them at the time of your post, and they are unable to provide an instantaneous solution.

What exactly happens when you are trying to access your cart?

Are you still experiencing the issue? I currently am able to access the cart fine when I'm on bestbuy.ca.

Are there any error messages that pop up on your screen when you try to access the cart? If so, would you mind taking a screen shot and posting it?

It's not something the forum team can personally fix, but if it is, in fact, a bigger IT issue, I would like to pass it along.

Thank you.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

the page wouldn't load and right now I was trying to get into my account and I can't do that either.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Sounds like it might be something specific to certain accounts.

Could you please send me a private message and provide me with the email that is associated with your account. I'll have to pass this along to customer service to troubleshoot. They might not be able to respond instantly, but someone will look into getting this fixed. Alternatively, you can also call 1-866-969-7393, and they might be able to provide some assistance as well.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation