Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

How to make a complaint for a salesperson ?

They do not explain for me about the terms of the protection plan and now when I cancel I have to pay 100 Cad fee for cancelation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: How to make a complaint for a salesperson ?

Hello.

Sorry for any inconvenience. For matters likes this, Best Buy Canada's customer service department are the ones who can provide assistance. You can give them a call at 1-866-237-8289.

Thanks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: How to make a complaint for a salesperson ?

As a Note make sure to always read the agreement, it is always up to you as the purcahaser to read everything before signing and not leave it up to the sales person to tell you all the details

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg