Scout
0 Kudos

I could not find a live chat about two weeks late delivery problem

I been having problem with the delivery.

I purchased iPad Mini on November 28, 2014 and was told by BestBuy before buying that the delivery estimation would be December 11.

I received the tracking numbers and the order is being processed by UPS.  Two weeks passed, I receive no additional update from UPS on when it will start moving or when they will deliver my product.

I contacted UPS and was told that it looks like an investigation must be started for my package because the scheduled delivery date has passed, and that they have not received any confirmation on their system that UPS actually received the package.

They said that BestBuy has requested me to contact them to begin this investigation as Bestbuy have all of the information UPS need to investigate this shipment, and may be able to offer me other resolution options, such as a replacement shipment.

So I went to BestBuy website and could not find a live chat support.  Since I cannot call because I am deaf, my only option was to email them.  I only recieved autmated reply saying that they are very busy with all emails.  I waited for few more few more days with no response and send email again but it's the same automated response.

I want to know whether if my order will be able to shipped and I hope it will be soon just in time because I'm leaving out of the country soon for Christmas break.

Blessings,
John

Moderator (Retired)
0 Kudos

Re: I could not find a live chat about two weeks late delivery problem

[ Edited ]

@juguardians 

Canada Post is in charge of delivering package ordered through Bestbuy.ca in Canada.

I do not think UPS does it here.  Did you order from BBY Canada or from BBY US ?

Plug-in | Join the conversation
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the WHITE STAR to show your appreciation!
Follow us on Twitter @BestBuyCanada
Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Re: I could not find a live chat about two weeks late delivery problem

I see.  So I post in a wrong site.  I ordered from BBY US but thanks for telling me!