Scout
0 Kudos

I have a problem with Best Buy's product information. I find the stores unhelpful unless you pay.

I went to one store and the floor person knew nothing and was only interested in selling. The next store ignored me. I say Best Buy Worst Service

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: I have a problem with Best Buy's product information. I find the stores unhelpful unless you pay

Sorry to read about your frustration with your in-store experience. Customer service does not monitor or particpate on the forum as this is a peer-to-peer forum and not a customer service portal. I do appreciate your honest feedback. I always make the relevant departments aware of the conversations that people are having on the forum as it will help them make decisions and improvements moving forward. Thanks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: I have a problem with Best Buy's product information. I find the stores unhelpful unless you pay

I don't wish to be harsh but this web site appears useless to me. My complaint is regarding Customer service or more specificaly the lack of it. For me a store's customer service is at least half its job if not more. Cheap prices are only as good as the service backing them up. Otherwise we might as well all just go to **competitor**. Des

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Valid points. I appreciate the feedback. Are you hoping to get in touch with the customer service department? They don't monitor the forum because this is mostly peer-to-peer discussion and announcements, and not a customer service centre. 1-866-237-8289 would be the number to call. If it's specific to a store, you can also call that specific store and connect with a manager. 

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation