Scout
0 Kudos

I've got a problem with online order

Hello I ordered a fit bit u processed the order didn't go through. U said u would re try after I called haven't yer and when I look up my order I can't find it.. did u cxl

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: I've got a problem with online order

Hello @KristinWilkie.

Welcome to the forum. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not a customer service centre, so the customer service department does not receive these posts or communicate on the forum. So you're not speaking directly with Best Buy customer service when you're posting on here.

The forum team does not have access to order info, so we can't personally handle these types of customer service issues. If I understand your post correctly, you ordered a Fit Bit online, but the order was unsuccessful, correct? For something like this, please simply just give our customer service department a call at 1-866-237-8289. Only they can handle these types of ordering issues, and they will provide all further assistance. If you've already been in contact with them, I'm sure they are not ignoring your issue, but they might just not be able to get back to you instantaneously. Perhaps give them a call again to confirm what's going on with your order. If your order did not go through and you were not charged, then you might just need to order it again. 

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation