Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

Best Buy doesn't do next day air, and they only use Canada post and you get standard (5-10day) or express (2-3 day)

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

rb
Scout
0 Kudos

On their website for the items it says free delivery arrives by the next day if ordered by 3:00pm PST. My order was shipped Canada Post expedited. Still doesn't resolve the issue that the tracking shows delivered the next day but not to my location and the fact that it was returned to them with nothing communicated to me.

0 Kudos

Double check your order and make sure you didn't accidentally type your address in wrong

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @rb,

This sounds like a pretty frustrating experience and one that I would like to escalate to our Customer Experience team to assist you. 

I'm going to send you a private message, please reply back when you have a moment with the info requested.

Thank you,

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am having the exact same problem as hurtum202.  Within 3-4 hours of ordering, I tried to cancel, but couldn't find the option.  I called Customer Service and was told that the order was already being processed and they couldn't cancel.  I pointed out that their terms and conditions state that "Until your item(s) ships, you can update payment information, cancel your order, and view your order information 24/7 through Order Status.

Please note: Your order becomes a binding contract subject to the terms of the conditions of use agreement when Best Buy Canada sends you a Shipment Notice email."

The Shipment Notice email had not yet been sent.  I was told on the phone that it would be sent soon, but that only validates that I met the conditions by trying to cancel before it was sent. I still have not received it.  Therefore, according to their own terms, I should be able to cancel, but I can't.  I am upset with this.  I don't want to have to wait for delivery, call BB to get return info, then schedule an appointment with Purolator to pick up the item and return it.  Meanwhile, my CC will be charged, and I'll need to wait for the return to have it credited. 

Will someone at BB please cancel this order? I met the conditions.  You did not.  I've ordered many time with great satisfaction, but this time is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth.

0 Kudos

If your credit card is charged that means that your order has been processed and packed and ready to ship so it is possible that the shipping email is just queued up to be sent

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey @Unhappy1,

Welcome to Plug-in. I'm very sorry to hear we haven't been able to meet your expectations with your most recent order. 

I have sent you a private message with the hope of escalating this to our Customer Experience team, they can look into the status of your order. Please check your Inbox at the top of the page here and reply back with the info requested.

Thank you for allowing me to help. 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Scout

I see that the order was cancelled.  Thank you very much.  That was very quick.  I appreciate it.  Smiley Happy

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Unhappy1,

Glad we could help. Apologies again for any inconvenience. 

We look forward to better serving you on your next order. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker

I just wanted to let Best Buy know about the amazing delivery experience I just had. I ordered a Drone at 9:00 am on Tuesday and at 9:00 am on Wednesday I had it, and I live in a rural area near Sherwood Park. I couldn't believe it. I was told it would be here Thursday and I thought that was great but 24 hours across Canada is unreal. Thank you. Just thought you might like to hear a good report instead of all the bad ones.