Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

That's unfortunate, the sale probably ended last night and you probably purchased it just as pricing was being updated. You will need to call customer service to have it cancelled

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @MigzGarcia,

Welcome to Plug-in,

@Drax86 was correct, please call our Customer Service team at (1-866-237-8289) and they will be more than happy to sort you out. Your order was likely processed as the price was changing at the end of the sale. 

Please give out team a call between 8am - midnight EST, and they'll help out. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello, I bought a crib mattress on September 25th and it was supposed to be delivered on September 27th. We are on October 6th and I have not received my order yet.

I have called 3 times Best Buy. The first time, the agent told me that the mattress was out of stock and that was the reason the order had not been delivered. I waited few days and I kept on checking the mattress on bestbuy.ca

The mattress (http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/kidicomfort-kidicomfort-organicfeel-2-in-1-crib-mattress-organic...) kept going from OUT OF STOCK, to 2 REMAINING, to 1 REMAINING, to 2 REMAINING..

I called yesterday morning (October 5th) and the agent told me that he  could not give me any information as the billing address and credit card was on my husband's name. I told the agent that just last week another agent gave me the information about the order, to what he answered they are not supposed to do that.

Once my husband came back from work I called again expecting yet another agent to ask to speak to my husband to confirm the information, and to my surprise the agent did not ask me to speak to my husband. 

This agent contacted the warehouse and said she would escalate my order and that I should receive an e-mail within 24 hours either containing a Purolator tracking number or an explanation as to why, once again, it cannot be delivered.

This morning at 8:00 the mattress was still avalaibe (1 remaining), now 40 minutes later is out of stock.

I am very unhappy about the order because it is taking so long! I am even considering canceling it! I am very disappointed!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @MarijoGH,

I'd like to welcome you to Plug-in. Thank you for taking the time to visit us here and share your experience with us. I'm very sorry to hear about this, it sounds like a frustrating experience to say the least. 

I would like to escalate this to our Customer Experience team and have someone contact you directly to sort this out. I'm going to send you a private message above, if you could please reply back with the details requested, I'll have our team contact you.

Thank you,

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Best Buys website ordering and customer service is terrible.  I ordered a 55 inch Samsung tv with xboxes on the website thinking it was a good deal.  I called yesterday to find out when my tv was going to arrive and was told that it would be today between 9:50 and 12:50.  Sat around waiting.  Realized that they obviously weren't going to turn up, so I called the call center again was told there was a problem with the order and they would put me through to customer service.  After talking to customer service agent I was told it should have been delivered and there was nothing wrong with my order and so he transferred me back to the same delivery department again.  Stupid IVR asked me the same set of questions and then hang up on me (at which point I was getting quite annoyed).  So I rang back again to find out what was going on.  The next person on the phone said they had decided to cancelled my order because of a pricing error on the website even though my credit card was charged and I had already received half of the goods.  I was told that I should have received an email (what emails - you lot don't send anything out even to tell people of scheduled delivery).  At 2:38 after I had spoken on the phone I finally recieved an email to say the order has been cancelled

Why wouldn't you have contacted me at 9:50 instead of me having to chase up the delivery which was 2 hours late.

Customer service is terrible.  Why bother having an online ordering system if you aren't going to gurantee that the customer will get the price quoted.  I will never shop on bestbuy.ca again

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @JasonCooke,

Welcome to Plug-in. 

This sounds like a frustrating experience indeed. I'm not sure why you've recevied so many mixed messages, but I would like to escalate this to our Customer Experience team and have someone contact you and get this sorted out for as quick as possible.

I'm going to send you a private message, you'll see access to your 'Inbox' above, please replay back when you can with the info requested and we'll get in touch with you to resolve this.

Thank you for letting us know, I'm sorry for all the trouble.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYJuby wrote:

ONLINE ORDERS

Placing an order on BestBuy.ca is easy. 

Yes, placing an order is very easy.  Having it actually go through successfully and getting your item appears to be a whole other issue however from what I am seeing on these forums, and here is my contribution to the list of extremely frustrating problems -

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/bestbuy/board/message?board.id=Questions_Comments&message.id=4244#M4244

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that Samsung Gear S3 is listed on this page as "available for pre-order" with a shipping time estimate. It also says that this item cannot be reserved.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/samsung-samsung-gear-s3-frontier-smartwatch-with-heart-rate-moni...

However, when i add it in cart, it shows the following error:

"The following errors occurred:
We're sorry, one or more items in your order are not available for shipment but may be available for Reserve and Pick Up. Please remove Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor from your cart to proceed with this order. If you would still like the item(s), please Reserve them separately on the product page(s). (0107)"

Would appreciate any help.

Scout
0 Kudos

I placed an order online, my card was charged and the item hasnt shipped, can any one help out? I called customer service and they didnt do anything to help

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi there @AkbarKhan

I'm seeing the same issue occuring and have reported it to our IT team to start investigating. I will let you know when I hear back that it's been fixed!

Thanks,

BBYLaura
Community Manager