Pioneer
0 Kudos

do not buy anything from Worldbond Inc. on Bestbuy. ca

Worldbond Inc. sells used stuffs, might not deliver your item paid, and will never reply your requests and messages.  

it is the Bestbuy marketplace partner who is not trustable and reliable online company at all! 

money will be wasted and time will be wasted!

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: do not buy anything from Worldbond Inc. on Bestbuy. ca

What was it you bought? as a quick look at their items shows everything to be "refurbished' or "reconditioned" meaning yes they were used, but it is clearly labelled in the item 

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius

I'd reach out to Best Buy's Customer Service team to see if you can come to a resolution, if you did indeed receive a different product that was ordered. Or if it wasn't delivered in general.

Best of luck
Pioneer
0 Kudos

thanks for looking into this.  i just receviced one of the two items that i paid for -- i paid two philips shavers, but they just delivered one!  although i tried to contacted the seller via bestbuy website many times, the seller has never replied.  

Pioneer
0 Kudos

yes they are refurbished item, however, it is worse than real "refusbished" when you get and see it.  the main problem is not about the refurbished products, but they did not delivery all items that i piad for.  I have contacted them since i got the first item, but the seller, Worldbond Inc., has never replied.  Even i called and contacted bestbuy, they just forwarded my requst to someone or the seller, it still does not help to solve this yet. 

Community Manager

Hey @sunnymoon168.

I have a couple suggestions for you in addition to you having already contacted the seller:

1. Click on the "escalate" button that's in your order portal on your bestbuy.ca account. This portal is specific to these marketplace orders.

2. At your convenience, if you wish, you can send me a private message with your order number. I can forward it to the customer service team responsible for marketplace support and bring this to their attention. I can't promise you will get an instant response when I bring this to their attention, but I'm certain they will look into this issue. They will then coordinate with you over email accordingly.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks for looking into this, BBYTerence!

appreciated with your help, and I will send you the order number. thanks. 

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I totally agree with you. First and last experience with BestBuy especially with the Marketplace partner Worldbond. From my point of you, I have been mislead by BestBuy. If you think about returning the product, forget about it. The return policy will cost you so much that you will be trucked with the refurbish product they sell and the warranty is only 45 days... I learned my lesson and will be even more aware with the next purchase on the internet. You can only communicate with Worldbond via BestBuy website : No contact name, no phone number, no address... Very disappointing service ! P.S. And don't even think about contacting them in French beacause it seems they are using Google translator to answer you... BestBuy don't seems to care about the bad reputation they get with kind of business partner ! So bad,so sad ! 

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm very sorry to read about the experience you described, and thank you for your honest feedback. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, so customer service does not monitor or participate on here.

Whether your feedback is positive of negative, we, the community team, appreciate your honest feedback. We do regularly forward these types of forum discussions along to the relevant people because it is important that they be made aware of what is being discussed; they can use this info to make improvements moving forward.

If you would like to communicate with customer service regarding the issue you described, you will have to contact customer service. The community team on the forum cannot resolve or address these types of issues. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions about getting in touch with customer service. 

Thank you again for your post.

Regards,
BBYTerence

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation