Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Purolator is the new shipping service?

It was express service, suppose to arrive the next day. The item arrived in Langley BC on the 14th, shouldn'd take over a week to deliver to Vancouver.

Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

i have a question. i was not able to pick up my shipment from purolator in time so they shipped back to the warehouse. do i get a refund or what

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @JessicaChillcott,

Sorry to hear that! But yes, you'll be issued a refund within 48 hours. You can see all of the FAQs for Purolator shipping here.

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ordered something from **competitor**, shipped July 18 via UPS standard, arrived today. How long should I wait before I can ask Bestbuy for a refund or reship the item (by some other couriers)?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Personally I love the idea of Purolator because I'm always home mostly, and hate having to travel all the way downtown to the Canada Post office  because I can hardly ever get down there and Canada Post doesn't delivery to apartment buildings, they just leave a notice saying where to pick it up. Such a hassle with them because there is no safe drop location in my building and they rarely deliver it right to you.

So Purolator thumbs up!.png

Canada Post x Infinity.x Infinity.

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

fyi... Purolator is 91% owned by Canada Lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purolator_Inc.