Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Purolator is the new shipping service?

It was express service, suppose to arrive the next day. The item arrived in Langley BC on the 14th, shouldn'd take over a week to deliver to Vancouver.

Luminary
0 Kudos

i have a question. i was not able to pick up my shipment from purolator in time so they shipped back to the warehouse. do i get a refund or what

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @JessicaChillcott,

Sorry to hear that! But yes, you'll be issued a refund within 48 hours. You can see all of the FAQs for Purolator shipping here.

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ordered something from **competitor**, shipped July 18 via UPS standard, arrived today. How long should I wait before I can ask Bestbuy for a refund or reship the item (by some other couriers)?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Personally I love the idea of Purolator because I'm always home mostly, and hate having to travel all the way downtown to the Canada Post office  because I can hardly ever get down there and Canada Post doesn't delivery to apartment buildings, they just leave a notice saying where to pick it up. Such a hassle with them because there is no safe drop location in my building and they rarely deliver it right to you.

So Purolator thumbs up!.png

Canada Post x Infinity.x Infinity.

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

fyi... Purolator is 91% owned by Canada Lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purolator_Inc.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I ordered a computer from Best Buy. It cost $1760. After a month I still have not received anything. Apparently Purolator has it, but for some reason they won't deliver it. Maybe they lost it? I contacted Best Buy about the problem. They said I could get a refund, but not until Purolator delivers the computer back to Best Buy. I need the money to order a computer from someone else. Why should I have to wait for Purolator to deliver the computer to Best Buy. I have been waiting a month for Purolater to deliver it to me. It is not my problem if Best Buy ever gets their property back. They are the ones that chose to give it to Puro-later in the first place. Best Buys business practices should not be legal. If they are, that is.

Highlighted
Legendary Hero of the Universe

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately no one here can help you with your issue. This is a peer to peer forum and not monitored by customer service.

Also by the looks of the tracking number its awaiting in pentiction for you to go pick it up. Do you have a purolator depot there that you usually pick items up from.

Also you have to see it from Best Buys view, that cant really issue you a refund for a product that you will still receive as then you would be getting it for free

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg