Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I have not received my refund from last 1 month. Made couple of calls & emails to customer services

[ Edited ]

I have not received my refund from last 1 month. Made couple of calls & emails to customer services but nothing works except a assurance email stating that "we are processing your refund & you wioll receive it as email gift card with in 1-2 days". I purchased a Baby booster seat on Nov 06, 2016 & very next day I made a request for price match with **competitor**. Altough difference of amount is only $13.75, which was promised me to refund with in 5-6 bussiness days. I am still doing follow up with customer services,but no positive things are coming. 

I wanted to made a serious complaint against customer service . My refund amount is very small to take Legal action on Best buy. But if not resolved, I am thinking of Sue Best buy for the mental harrassment given by Best buy customer service over a period of time with false statements. I am fed up of calling & sending emails on customer service.

Regards,

Tajinder Singh Malik

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: I have not received my refund from last 1 month. Made couple of calls & emails to customer s

Hi there @tajindermalik

I've escalated your issue here at head office and you can expect to hear from someone via the email address that you registered to the community with. They will be able to help you get this resolved.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation