Scout
0 Kudos

Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

I have a few reward certificates expiring soon the only item I want isn't available at my local store, but it's available online. If I bought the item online then return it to the store once it arrives, can I use my certificates when I buy it back.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

Hello.

That's an interesting scenario you described. I'm not certain, but I don't think you will be able to do what you described. My suggestion would be to call one of your local stores and ask a store manager if what you described is possible at the store. They will have more insight about something like this.

Thanks!

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

Typically you are un able to re buy the item that you have just returned.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius

That's partially true.

OP I would work with your local Best Buy's store's management team to come up with a resolution.

While your request is not impossible there is a bit of a process to get it done.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Leon wrote:

I have a few reward certificates expiring soon the only item I want isn't available at my local store, but it's available online. If I bought the item online then return it to the store once it arrives, can I use my certificates when I buy it back.

I would suggest going to the store to make that purchase on-line, with a Customer service associate's help, you can then pay in the store using your certificates, and have the item shipped to your home, or pick up at the store.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg