Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

New Philips hue Bridge Availability

Does anyone know when will the new Philips hue Lightstrip Plus and HomeKit Bridge be available to buy in Canadian Best Buy Stores?  They already have them in US stores and the launch date was the same...

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: New Philips hue Bridge Availability

whistlerg wrote:

Does anyone know when will the new Philips hue Lightstrip Plus and HomeKit Bridge be available to buy in Canadian Best Buy Stores?  They already have them in US stores and the launch date was the same...

Hi @whistlerg and welcome to the Best Buy Plug-In forum.

The Philips Hue Light strips are already here and in stock at various stores in limited quantities for now, I am confident you can place an order at any Best Buy store for more.

As the Philips Hue starter kit is required to work with the LightStrip, it already has a power adapter and a Bridge included, so an extra purchase is not necessary.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks Elico,

A new version of the Lightstrips (called Lightstrip Plus) and the Bridge were launced on October 6th 2015.  You can see the Lightstrip Plus here on the US Best Buy site: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/philips-hue-lightstrip-multi/4373913.p?id=1219740708666&skuId=4373913

Unfortunately they are not available on the Canadian Best Buy  site yet, despite being launched in Canada at the same time.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Nice new look on the new model, I don't think it'll take much longer before they are on the shelves here @whistlerg so hang in there.Smiley Happy

Pioneer

Cool, thanks.  The new version is waaay brighter so worth the wait I'm sure.

Cheers,

Community Manager

They will be available online within approximately three weeks @whistlerg and in stores just a little bit later Smiley Happy

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation