Scout
0 Kudos

I want to move my tv from one wall in the basement to another wall without a cable connection.

I want to move my TV to a wall in my basement without cable connection. There currently is a connection with a box in the room. I want to use. Wireless system so that I don't have to feed wires through finished walls. Any suggestions on products I can use?

Thanks,

Tavish

Legendary Oracle
Legendary Oracle

Re: I want to move my tv from one wall in the basement to another wall without a cable connection.

I've been on Telus Optik wireless cable boxes for nearly 3 years now.  As long as there is a 120v outlet, my cable and PVR content work great anywhere in the home!  Telus Optik allows for 3 wireless cable boxes.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: I want to move my tv from one wall in the basement to another wall without a cable connection.

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Plug-in forum @Tavish Smiley Happy

As @xl suggested, Telus Optik Wireless cable service is an option to consider.

There are numerous wireless HD transmitters, that can re-broadcast signals to your TV wirelessly, such as the Nyrius Aries system . 

Depending on how many sources, such as Blu-Ray, Cable TV, PC, Gaming consol, you need to connect, there are other models such as this Nyrius Wireless transmitter/ Receiver system that will allow for 2 inputs, or the Iogear Wireless system that will accept up to 5 HDMI inputs and can connect to 2 TV's simultaneously.

Ideally I would still recommend a wired connection whenever possible. I can also recommend that you contact the Geek Squad, (1-800 GeekSquad/ 1-800- 433-5778 ) to request a free consultation on-site to determine which system would work best, or how cables can be routed discretely using cable management accessories from Wiremold , and from Sanus .

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Thanks. We are with Rogers, I can check with them to see what they offer.