Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Sony STR-KS2300 receiver replace with STR-DH770?

I have a Sony STR-KS2300 receiver in my home theatre.  It no longer works (will not power up) and I am wondering if the STR-DH770 receiver would be a suitable replacement, so that I can use my current speakers and Sony BluRay.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Sony STR-KS2300 receiver replace with STR-DH770?

Hello.

I, myself, am not a home theatre enthusiast, so I do not have any answers for you, however, this is a peer-to-peer forum with various people who are knowledgeable in this subject matter. Perhaps someone with some expertise and insight may have some advice for you. I will defer to any of our knowledgeable home theatre enthusiasts. Smiley Happy 

Cheers.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation