Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Stocking issue: What's up with the Sony 49" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR49X900E)

Hello! 

I have been monitoring the site and stores, wanting to purchase the Sony 900e (49"). It's a 2017 model in the middle of its cycle. 

Unfortunately, that model remains out of stock both online and in stores. I'm surprised the status is not changing. It's available on **competitor**. They seem to have a good inventory. I'm not too keen on buying such expensive TV at **competitor**. But I may have to....

How long does Best Buy anticipate to be out of stock for this model? The store also has very limited quantities of Sony TVs (800e, etc.) from what I can see. I would have expected for them to be restocked every 3-4 days or so. Not weeks.....

Thanks for filling me in on what to expect. 

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Stocking issue: What's up with the Sony 49" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR49X900E)

[ Edited ]

It really depends on the manufacture and the distributor, and how popular it is. I see that it is currently on sale so it could be selling as fast as it comes in. It could be that the competitor is a bigger company and therefor gets stock sooner than best buy

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Oracle

Re: Stocking issue: What's up with the Sony 49" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (XBR49X900E)

From reports I've been getting from some sales associates, this is indeed a very popular model and selling fast.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg