Highlighted
Community Manager

WIN a 4k Curved Samsung TV package including Geek Squad installation!

[ Edited ]

samsung_contest.jpg

If you haven't hear yet, you can enter to WIN a Curved Samsung TV package that includes Geek Squad installation!

With all the new fall shows starting, hockey's back soon, football, etc, this is one package that will be pretty sweet in your home.

How To Enter

Each person can enter twice.

Enter by leaving a comment in our OFFICIAL SAMSUNG CONTEST BLOG ARTICLE and tell us which feature of the television that is being given away in this contest is your favourite.

In a separate comment in our OFFICIAL SAMSUNG CONTEST BLOG ARTICLE, tell us what new fall television show you will be anxious to watch on this television if you win. 

What you can win

One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries to receive an amazing Samsung home theatre prize package that includes a Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Curved LED Tizen Smart TV,  a Samsung Curved Soundbar with wireless Subwoofer,and Geek Squad Elite Premium Service Package to ensure your new television is perfectly mounted and configured. 

This contest runs from September 16th 2016 until September 22nd 2016.

For everything you need to know about this contest, including, learning more about the prizes to be won, contest rules & regulations, and officially entering the contest, please visit our OFFICIAL SAMSUNG CONTEST BLOG ARTICLE.

Comments posted to this forum thread are greatly appreciated and we will read them all, but will not count as an entry in this contest Smiley Happy

Good luck!

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: WIN a 4k Curved Samsung TV package including Geek Squad installation!

What interests me the most about this TV is its 4K resolution with HDR. Already preordered my ps4 pro, this screen would be perfect to showcase the power of the new console.
Scout
0 Kudos

What interest me is the wild range of view of samsung curved tv and Cristal clear picture quality of samsung technology plus amazing 3D sound surrounding quality of the sound bar 

Scout
0 Kudos

The first move I enjoy watching would be independence day 2

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

The 4k resolution is great but HDR is where it's at! Sports games, video games, tv shows and my movies will all look amazing and let's not forget the sound system - you're in heaven!!

Scout
0 Kudos

I think the 4K resolution is the best feature on this TV and would love to experience it relaxing in my living room!!

Scout
0 Kudos

I would be anxious to watch Brooklyn Nine Nines new season on this television if I were to win!!! 

Community Manager

Hi everyone! @PunchingTrash @Kayley98 @Osiris_NA @dangico69

Just a reminder that the comments on this post don't count as official entries - you'll need to jump on over to the blog article and comment there in order to enter.

good luck!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation