The Captain

Funko POP! Overwatch - Reinhardt without a helmet (only at Best Buy)

Funko has just announced on their blog a BestBuy Exclusive POP figure in the Overwatch line, of Reinhardt without a helmet. hopefully some of those filter to us on this side of the border, If there is any information we can get on when and/or where they will go on sale would be great! thanks!

jpeg_opt (1).jpg

Community Manager

Re: Funko POP! Overwatch - Reinhardt without a helmet (only at Best Buy)

[ Edited ]

Hey @walterbax.

If i get some news about this, I will be sure to post an update on this thread here! 

Best Buy Canada will have these available, but there is no confirmed date yet. 

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey!

I have some news.

This Overwatch exclusive is going to be available online at approximately 11:00 a.m. PST.

Limited quantities.

jpeg_opt (1).jpg

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. With the exception of announcements that I'm instructed to post, the majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

awesome, thanks! gone mine pre-ordered!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Awesome @walterbax. Enjoy!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

when will they be available again?

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

For now, the status of future availability is TBD. There might be more available in the Summer, but nothing is confirmed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator