Community Manager
0 Kudos

Funko Pop! Games: Destiny Crota - Only at Best Buy

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Funko Pop! Games: Destiny Crota - Only at Best Buy

Any words on when it will become available again? Thanks!
Community Manager

Hello.

There most likely will NOT be any more available. If plans change and the team responsible for this product would like me to make an announcement, I will make them on this thread. 

Thanks!

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

Any further updates on Crota stock? Also, I see a new release date set for December 1st on the best buy page.

Is this correct? I thought I saw a release date on the same day as Destiny 2 release date.

Thank you

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

There will NOT be any additinal stock of this product.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

So no stock. Okay.

What about the release date? Can you confirm that? 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

The Dec. 1 release date you see is not correct; that is most likely just a placeholder date that was entered on the website, but there is no additional stock of this product anyway.

This product has already been released. They are sold out, and they will be shipped out to customers accordingly.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

RonaldMiller wrote:

Are you positive the release date hasn't been changed @BBYTerence ? Csr says manufacture delay. Is there any way you can confirm that the release date is still Sept 6? Thank you for helping.

I'm sorry, that is not information I have. In this case, you will have to defer to customer service. They would have that information. Any official communication or status updates about this will have to go through customer service. If anything is delayed, that will be communicated by customer service, and they can check the status of your specific order.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I've heard the Best Buy internal system allowed someone to order 200-400 of this Crota Funko PoP.
I've heard they later limited to 1 per customer BUT didn't cancel this resellers mega multi order. If this is true, this is a terrible service to all other customers who's been wanting to purchase one. #BestBuyNotFair #NicHatesHashTags