Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Toys, Toys and more Toys at Best Buy!

toy-contest-best-buy.jpg

Best Buy carries a HUGE selection of toys for kids & kids at heart alike! With the holidays coming up fast, now is a geat time to start browsing the selection to see what might catch your eye. Be sure to check out the Plug-in Blog where our bloggers have reviewed hundreds of toys - from drones, to hoverboards, to educational toys for the kids - and can help you narrow down the selection and find that perfect gift for that playful one on your list (or for yourself!)

There's also a pretty epic Toys Contest running until November 22nd on the blog as well with over $12,000 worth of prizes up for grabs! Check out the 'What is the coolest tech toy of 2016 contest' for your chance to win. If I wasn't employed by Best Buy I would be ALL OVER THIS!!! But alas, I can only help share the opportunity with you all - good luck!

What awesome toy is on your list this year? People have been flying around on the hoverboards at the office - I could definitely get down with one of those to make getting from one end of the building to other a little faster Smiley Wink

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation