The Captain
0 Kudos

Traxxas TRX-4

Hi guys!

Was eyeing the grey Traxxas TRX-4 and noticed it on sale last week, but there was no stock...did anyone manage to actually pick one up at the sale price, or was it just a tease by BestBuy? Smiley Tongue

Any idea when there'll be more for instore pick-up or shipped?  I'm in Richmond, BC.

Thanks!

Fred

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Traxxas TRX-4

Hello.

The individuals who are responsible for inventory management of this product do not monitor or participate on the forum, and there is no way for the community team on the forum to know the specific time frame as to if and when this will get restocked in a specific store. I have reached out to my colleagues who might have some information about this product, and I will post an update on here if and when they provide me with confirmation. My suggestion for you would be to call the store and check with them directly at some point in the near future.

Thanks! 

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thanks, Terence, for checking into things.

Please keep me posted... I've bought a 1/10 Traxxas Summit through you guys few years back and looking to pick up a TRX-4 from you as well.  Hoping to hit the next sale, but depends on availability, I guess.

Thanks!

Fred

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello.

This product will be ONLINE only, and the plan is to have more inventory available some time within the next several weeks.

Our Charge Up & Play Contest for 2017 is happening now! Enter for a chance to win Best Buy gift cards.

FYI: Thanks for posting on the forum. For those who are not aware, this is a peer-to-peer forum. The majority of posts on here are from members of the peer-to-peer community made up of other customers and forum participants. They provide great peer-to-peer advice and feedback. If you have a customer service matter or an inquiry about an order, please call customer service at 1-866-237-8289 to have your matter addressed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation