Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

2016 - The Year Games Turn Into Movies!

Shinobi.jpg

I've been reading so much lately about how many video games are turning into movies this year! Tomb Raider, Assasin's Creed, Warcraft and now Shinobi are coming to the big screen this year!

What movie are you most excited about in 2016?

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: 2016 - The Year Games Turn Into Movies!

Eh when was the last time they made a movie based on a video game and it was actually good?

I work at a movie theather and this is the first time I've heard of them doing a Shinobi film!  I love Ninja so hopefully it'll be good,

Eh can't belive they are doing a Tomb raider movie reboot.  The ones with Angelina Jolie were pure trash. 

Assassin's creed is currently set to go up against Star wars in December so it's doomed.  And honestly I don't play Assassin's creed games for the Story anyhow which is utterly nonsense so I doubt the movie would be much better anyhow.

I'd be excited for Warcraft if it was planned as a standalone film first and then they'd go from their if it did well but the fact it's called Warcraft origins overseas says it all about how they want to franchise it.

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."